PALATINE HILL, COLOSSEUM, ROMAN FORUM, APPIA ANTICA:
Children will dive into the past and learn about the fascinating life of the Ancient Romans while having fun and using their imagination. We will go back to the story of Romulus and Remus, to the pompous lives of the emperors and their triumphant empires. Books, drawings, games and dressing up will all be part of a tour that will ensure fun while educating. Kids love our tours because learning has never been this easy and because they feel important while they find out about places and people that changed the world.
ROME AS THE ROMANS LOVE IT:
- Visit the amazing food markets while smelling the scents of fresh fruits and vegetables, discovering where they come from and getting to know the typical roman selling techniques. Children’s cooking classes can be organized in Central Rome, next to the stunning Campo De’ Fiori market.
- Roam the beautiful Piazza Navona and the Dominitian Stadium with the best ice cream stop and many more surprises.
- Explore the Pantheon and the “zoo made of stone”.
- Enjoy a pic-nic in the stunning Villa Pamphili park or Villa Borghese Park where there are so many historical grounds to see (I.e. the unique Galleria Borghese).
- Discover the Ancient Appia road on a horse carriage. Definitely more pricey but a totally unforgettable experience for children.
- Treat yourselves with a day at the beach. Pic-nic lunch for kids and “aperitivo” sunset for parents.
- This is one of the tours that children love the most, they are enchanted by the detailed sculptures and fascinating stories that are passed to them in a fairy tale mode.
- Colorful, interesting and entertaining the National Gallery of Modern Art in Rome is one of the best destinations for educating children to the world of contemporary Art.
BEST MUSEUMS IN ROME:
- According to what will be showing in the TOP museums in Rome we will provide with a program of events.
CHOOSE A TOUR OR DESIGN YOUR OWN!
(Available in Italian, English, Spanish, French and Chinese. Other languages on request.)